Field Service Technician – Waynesburg, PA
Strad is a successful organization that thrives because of our great people working together to accomplish extraordinary things. Our core purpose is “Going Beyond, " which applies to how we treat our people. With competitive compensation, excellent benefits and a positive work environment, Strad is a perfect place to start and grow a career. Strad isn’t just a company; it’s a family, and we are always excited to add talented people to our team that share our core values or our “Guiding Principles.”
|Title||Field Service Technician|
|Reports to||Field Supervisor/Branch Manager|
|Location or Area||Waynesburg, PA|
- Responsible for the service, repair, and maintenance of Strad’s oilfield equipment
- Including but not specific to: Trash Pumps, Flygt Pumps, Enviro Containers, Mud Vac System, Shale Bins (highand low side), Floc Tanks, Flare Tanks, Rig Mats including Strad’s patented 8X15 Interlocking Steel
- Framed Mat, Fire Suppression Building, Flare Tanks and Degassers, Fuel Storage
- Setting up and/or taking down tank farms for customers
- Setting up and/or taking down matting locations
- Operation of forklift and loader
- Traveling as required to service of equipment to meet rental and sales needs
- Communicating to Strad’s customers’ specialized knowledge and familiarity with all of Strad products.
- Following Company Policies and Procedures
- Adhering to Company safety standards and Safety Manual
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be added as needed
Knowledge, Education, Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with repair and maintenance of oilfield and/or agricultural equipment is required
- Heavy equipment operation (track hoe, picker, and forklift) is required
- Possess Mechanical abilities/knowledge and 3-phase electrical skills is preferred
- Must reside in area or willing to relocate on own
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible with time scheduling and ability to travel to various customer sites for weeks at a time
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Qualified MVR
- Ability to work overtime Knowledge of oilfield completion and/or drilling experience is a plus
- Working in outdoor weather conditions in wet and extreme cold
- Requires strenuous activities including walking, bending, climbing and being able to lift a minimum of 75 lbs.
- Must be mentally alert at all times
- Long shifts, regularly 13 hour shifts of work and driving long distances in varying weather conditions
Health and Safety:
All Employees as a minimum must:
- Take reasonable care to prevent harm to themselves
- Consider the potential for harm to others or the environment that may be caused by their acts or omissions
- Work in accordance with information and training provided
- Refrain from intentionally misusing or recklessly interfering with anything that has been provided for Health,
- Safety and Environmental reasons
- Report any hazardous defects in plant, equipment and workplace, or shortcomings in the existing controls, to a responsible person without delay
- Not undertake any task for which authorization and/or training has not been given
Compensation & Benefits:
- All PPE gear supplied by Strad.
- Company paid health, dental, vision and life insurance available within month of hire.
- 401k retirement plan option with a 4% company match.
- Excellent employee rewards programs such as personal phone use credit, gym membership reimbursement, new boot program and much more.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, or disability, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state and local law.