Instructions | How to Attend and Vote at the Virtual Meeting April 20th
Posted on Apr 21, 2020
Login Instructions for Strad’s Special Meeting to be held Monday, April 20, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. (Calgary time).
- Step 1 – Log in online at https://web.lumiagm.com/286781391. Strad recommends that all shareholders login one hour in advance of the Meeting and confirm that the browser for whichever device they are using is compatible.
- Step 2 – Follow these instructions:
- Registered shareholders: Click “Login” and then enter your user name (control number) and the password “strad2020” (case sensitive). Your user name is the 15 digit control number provided on the form of proxy that accompanied the Circular.
- Duly appointed proxyholders: Click “Login” and then enter your username and the password “strad2020” (case sensitive). Proxyholders who have been duly appointed and registered online with Computershare Trust Company of Canada (“Computershare“) will receive a username by email from Computershare after the proxy voting deadline has passed. See details below on registering proxyholders online with Computershare.
- Guests: Click “Guest” and then complete the online form.
Only registered shareholders and duly appointed proxy holders will be able to vote at the Meeting and will be able to do so by completing a ballot online during the Meeting, provided they are connected to the internet and properly follow the instructions contained on the website.
While Strad strongly encourages Beneficial Shareholders to cast their vote in advance of the Meeting, Beneficial Shareholders that want to vote at the Meeting, or appoint a third party to do so, must appoint themselves, or the third party, as proxyholder by carefully following the instructions in the Circular and on their form of proxy or voting instruction form. After submitting their form of proxy or voting instruction form to appoint themselves or a third party as proxyholder, shareholders must also complete the additional step of registering their proxyholder online with Computershare at https://www.computershare.com/strad by no later than 8:30 a.m. on April 16, 2020. A failure to register online will result in a proxyholder not receiving a login credentials, which are required to vote at the Meeting.
Beneficial Shareholders who have not duly appointed themselves as proxyholder will be able to attend the Meeting as guests but will not be able to vote at the Meeting. Guests will be able to listen to the Meeting but will not be able to vote at the Meeting or ask questions.
Online User Guide Instructions