Multi-compartment, Open Top Design
Strad’s floc tanks are ideal for the storage of fluids such as contaminated water and invert mud systems, with the option of three to four compartments to handle drilling fluid needs. Floc tanks are supplied with an open top to allow operators to observe floc conditions and levels.
- 3 to 4 fluid compartments used for mixing
- 117 BBL / 18.6m³ of fluid per compartment
- 2″ sloped steam line and a jib crane located in the outer compartments
- 4″ suction line out of the top of each compartment
- 4″ drain line out of the bottom of each compartment
- 4″ collars and plugs are located inside each compartment and come out of each end of the tank for cleaning
- 10″ air unions are used to join multiple tanks together and are located on each end wall and two on the side wall by the walkways
Strad’s open top floc tanks allow operators to easily assess fluid conditions. In situations where there are harmful gases or strong odors coming from the fluid, Strad can supply a surface cover.
|56m³ / 350 BBLs / 14,675 gal
|48′ 3/4″ L x 12′ W x 12′ 9 1/32″ H
| 19,802 lb